Equipment Research

Watch: A Beginner's Guide to Camera Angles and Shot Sizes

 Photos: 

  • iPhone 11 Pro: This phone will allow me to capture background shots of my process in taking sunrise photos with the Nikon camera that I could then use on my blog

  • Nikon Camera: Using a professional camera will allow me to capture high quality photos of the sunrise and using my friends in different placements 

Editing: 

  • Canva: Canva provides usable templates and different elements to add to my spread design 

  • Flipsnack: This is an online website that allows me to create my magazine design with a user friendly system 

  • Photoshop: This adobe platform allows me to edit my photos with different settings that would fit the theme of my magazine
  • DaFont: This website provides several different fonts and categories such as Script and Sans that will allow me to determine the perfect font for my product


Photo Credits: No Film School

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Style