Magazine Audience Analysis

            5 Steps to Find Your Niche

  When I began thinking about my magazine, I had an idea on what topic to do, but that soon changed as I said in a previous blog detailing my final decision. After being content and staying with the topic of stress and mental health alongside the spreads of music and color, I realized I needed to figure out who my target audience is exactly. 

    Stress is a feeling that can occur for anyone and anywhere, regardless of age and regardless of location. Stress can also result for a multitude of reasons including educational and personal stressors. With this being something everyone can experience, it is harder to choose a specific audience. 

    However, after I spent time thinking I came to the conclusion of teenagers and young adults, specifically the age range of 13-21. Throughout these ages, teenagers are beginning high school and young adults are almost graduating college and are figuring out their lives, all these events and transitions can cause people to feel overwhelmed and pressured. 

    As a high schooler my self, now in my junior year, I am learning how to cope with my stress and relieve it while attempting to limit it by not overreacting and staying calm in situations. The ways I have been able to do this will be conveyed through my magazine spreads. In the process of creating my magazine and the final product, I hope it will appeal to my target audience (ages 13-21), and teach others on ways to cope with stress. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Style